Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Shiney door handles....

We had spoken to our SS yesterday to arrange a walkthrough, he informed us that we would be having our 'fix' walkthrough very soon as soon as the carpenter had finished in our house which should be either today (monday) or tomorrow.

Since Tony had today off we thought we would venture up to the house to see if the carpenter had finished.
Alas, no he hadn't but he was busy installing our door handles on the outer doors.
The eaves had been finished as well.


Eaves over the garage...only thing wrong with this is the fact that two of the tiles above the garage lintel have been removed and thus far not replaced...hope it doesn't rain
Eaves on the Verander...if you look carefully you can see the new handle on the door :)


Alfresco french door with its new handle


Laundry door....the laundry, front and garage doors all have the same type of handle on them...while the french doors both have lever handles


Close up of the front door


Pic taken 9-6-10 as we couldn't get a decent shot yesterday


Close up of the french doors in the Master bedroom...only thing we are not happy with is the fact that the colour of the lever handle and the colour of the deadbolt don't match....will see about that.

2 comments:

  1. I think I've said this before but I have to again; I just love those doors and sidelights to your alfresco! So beautiful with the horizontal timber bits on them :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Fel....you're makiing me blush....but, yeah...I love them too...in fact, I love everything about my house :))

    ReplyDelete