Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Frame

I took Tony to work today, so i could pick him up and then head straight out to the block as we knew that our frame would go up today, also Jim had organised a man to come out and quote a few of us on decking.
When we arrived at the house (yes, it had now graduated from a block to a house) i think my jaw dropped open....we knew we had a 'tall' house but really didn't realise just how darn big it was going to be.
Q.  Do i like my house?     A. No.......I LOVE it.  I kept looking and getting really excited....'this is my house!' (sorry tony)....my house.....i think i was almost hopping up and down like little kids do.
Everyone keeps telling me that when the frame goes up it looks small...oh dear...we thought it looked huge, so heavens help us if its going to look bigger when the plaster goes on.
As per usual we took squillions of pics.
The decking guy turned up and tony told him what he wanted, now we just need to wait for the quote to get back to us.
Mia showing us the long side of her house

front of the house, looking at the veranda outside the master bedroom

Entertainment side, extreme right - Home theatre rm, dining rm beside that, alfresco, lounge to the left then garage.

No comments:

Post a Comment