Monday, January 25, 2010

More Shopping

To continue on from the previous post with our shopping....

I like to be organised, I'd like to think that we have got just about everything we need for the new house with the exception of window furnishings and rugs....the latter we will buy once we've moved in, as I'd hate to get the wrong size for the rooms.

So, what have we acquired you may ask.....lets see

A lounge suite...for the family room - currently we have two 2 seater couches which neither Tony nor myself can sit it, so Kelly is taking them and putting them into her sitting room.
A couch and 2 slingback chairs for the lounge.
A 4 seater home theatre entertainment suite.
2 wing back chairs for our parent retreat.
Coffee tables, lamp tables, entertainment unit for various rooms.
Lamps, mirrors, lighting for the whole house, vases, ornaments.
2 Bar stools...yay, we finally have a bench to sit at.

We bought a eight foot mirror for our dining room off my step-brother...it is so big and HEAVY, currently it is at my mums, we did have a beautiful wall unit with cupboards on top, unfortunatley it didn't fit into the new house so my friend bought it off us and i'm pleased to say that it looks great in her house, so i still get to see it, we will be purchasing a extra long buffet to go under the mirror, this we will order with in the next few months.

No comments:

Post a Comment